Thursday, September 5, 2013

The best organic lollipops I've ever had!

Hi Sweeties! Oh. My. Goodness. I had the BEST lollipop I've ever eaten. I'm serious. I was so blown away by how yummy it was I HAD to write a post about it! How did I stumble upon such a tasty treat? By spending a lovely lunch hour shopping at TJ Maxx! I spotted this bag of lollipops near the checkout and totally impulse-purchased these not expecting a whole lot. I mean, ORGANIC lollipops? Surely they must taste terrible, right? WRONG. I was so so wrong! I know I'm waxing poetically about candy, but you guys, they are amazing! The flavors are incredible! I know you may be rolling yours eyes and thinking that it's just a lollipop, but I promise you these are so much more! They are made by YumEarth Organics and are USDA Organic, gluten-free, and contain no artificial dyes or flavors. What??? How is that possible, right? Well, here it is, in all of its glory:


Look at that! They use non-GMO products, real fruit extracts and 100% natural flavors. And you get 100% of your Vitamin C intake as well. But here's the best part- they are free from those awful red dyes. Happy Dance!

So after it had passed my ingredient inspection with flying colors I ripped the bag open and grabbed one at random. With eight different flavors you can't go wrong. "Strawberry Smash" and "Wet-face Watermelon" are my absolute favorites, but you can't go wrong with "Very Very Cherry," "Too Berry Blueberry," "Sour Apple Tart," "Pomegranate Pucker," "Razzmatazz Berry," or "Mango Tango." They're almost as much fun to read as they are to eat!


I'm so thrilled that this company recognizes the need for pure foods. The fact that they make pure, FUN, and TASTY candy is just a huge bonus for me. I can only imagine how excited my readers with children are going to be when they try these out for themselves. Artificial colors, especially those nasty reds, can really cause a lot of unpleasantness in children and I know the struggle in can be to find pure foods, especially sweets. If you can't find them in your local store, you can always order online. So get to shopping, sweeties and stash a few in your purse for a sweet treat. Just make sure you save some for the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment